Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm going through customization withdrawals!

I've been doing a TON of repaints lately, and now that I'm out of Mr. Super Clear and re-root needles for the time being, I don't know what to do with myself! I've got work piling up until they get here, and I can't wait to get started on it! :( I suppose I should post photos of the work I've done so far though, eh? IMAG0726Touched up my werecats' stripes!

 On my Werecat twins, I decided that Meowlody's boots could really use a repaint! They were so plain looking, and I bet she'd totally love having red bows! In addition to her boots, I also washed the hair on both of them, and using a black marker I added their black stripes back in. The color bled a little bit, but I really don't care! I don't intend to sell them, and they look so much better without the stiff chunk of hair!
  IMAG0734IMAG0686

I am also working on a Draculaura that I HAD intended to sell on my Etsy shop, but honestly I love her so much I may not sell her at all anymore! Once my re-root needles arrive, she'll have the lovely color changing plum-to-pink saran hair that I've posted above! I can't wait!
  IMAG0642
 Also waiting on my re-root needles is this Abbey repaint which WILL be up for sale! I'm thinking she'll be about $70 once she's completed, and as you can see she has a lovely widow's peak, and deep, dark blue hair with bright yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment